LEHMAN TWP. — Lake-Lehman School Board accepted resignations and appointed new employees at the March 14 meeting.
School board members approved two letters of resignation, one from Kathryn Walton, special education secretary, effective Aug. 31; and a second from Walter Knorr, a part-time food service employee, effective Feb. 25.
School board also approved a list of new staff for the 2016-17 school year, pending all clearances, that includes:
• Crystal Savage, Hunlock Creek, head cheerleading coach at a salary of $3,748.18;
• George Manzoni, Dallas, junior high school assistant soccer coach at a salary of $2,470.08;
• Sandra Chiampi, Trucksville, school psychologist substitute, $70 per hour;
• Jeremy Murphy, Tunkhannock, English substitute teacher, $90 per day;
• Kyndra Lutz, Dallas, part-time food service worker at the Lake-Lehman Junior-Senior High School, $10.50 per hour;
• Jessica Murphy, Noxen, part-time food service worker at Lake-Noxen Elementary School, $12.35 per hour;
• Michael Blejwas, Dallas, substitute food service, $8.50 per hour;
• Eugenia Traver, Dallas, substitute food service, $8.50 per hour; and
• Kelley Kostrobala, Sweet Valley, substitute paraeducator, $8.50 per hour.
The next regular monthly meeting of the Lake-Lehman School Board is scheduled for 7 p.m. on April 11 in the Lake-Lehman Junior-Senior High School library.
Reach Eileen Godin at 570-991-6387 or on Twitter @TLNews.