Showers, thunderstorms could disrupt weekend events



Recommended


    WILKES-BARRE — With festivals and bazaars happening throughout the area, the chance of showers and thunderstorms could affect all.

    According to the National Weather Service at Binghamton, NY, some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Today will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 91; chance of precipitation is 50 percent.

    Friday night, a chance of showers and thunderstorms; mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.

    Showers and thunderstorms likely to continue Saturday, again with some heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91; chance of precipitation is 60 percent. Saturday night, showers and thunderstorms likely, heavy at times, mainly before 7 p.m.; low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.

    Sunday, more showers and thunderstorms likely; mostly cloudy, with a high near 87; chance of precipitation is 60 percent. Sunday night, a chance of showers and thunderstorms; mostly cloudy, with a low around 70; chance of precipitation is 40 percent.

    Showers and thunderstorms continue on Monday, partly sunny, with a high near 87; chance of precipitation is 30 percent. Monday night, a chance of showers and thunderstorms; mostly cloudy, with a low around 67; chance of precipitation is 30 percent.

    Tuesday through Thursday, a chance of showers and thunderstorms, with highs in the mid 80s; chance of precipitation each day is 30 percent.

    http://mydallaspost.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/web1_web1_National-Weather-Service-6-2.jpg
    comments powered by Disqus